Wednesday, June 8, 2011

summer is bliss.

                                                                     I love these days.
                                                  They go by slow but the summer runs by,
                                                and I try my best to hold on to every minute.
                             Part of the reason I love summer so much is because of my birthday.


                                         My birthday is tomorrow. Oh 16, how I have waited.
                                                 I decided that all I want is a new outfit.
                                                      Something along the lines of this:
                                                     Cut out oxfords, or, oxford sandles.

   and, just some cute shorties:

And last but not least, a lovely shirt with lace insets:

                                            Summer, where my skin lives in coconut lotion,
and you can do whatever the heck you want.    
The livin is easssay.

1 comment:

  1. i love you. and i love this blog. with all of my heart :)

    ReplyDelete

FASHION GURU'S