Thursday, June 9, 2011

16 never felt so sweet.

today i turned 16, and how it has been glorious.

i shopped. Ya know, that all i ever really want to do. Something about it just makes me feel happy.
Where'd I go?
Duh.
There is no place i would rather spend my birthday, really though.

I most definatly found my wanted items.
 silky floral.
shorties.


 leatherette cross body bag.
 striped chiffon

 chrocheted vest
 more lovely stripes
 gray dolman: this item is essential to every womans wardrobe
cheetah print oxfords, im in love.
gold chains necklace
 Texas Roadhouse for Birthday dinner.
AND....
My license.. its whatever. its great.

Dont worry, I did go on a small little adventure to Wal-Mart with my dear friend Shynia, we bought nail polish. Coral, just incase you were wondering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION GURU'S