Wednesday, March 6, 2013



I was awarded The Liebster by the lovely miss Hallah Harmon over at A Girl & A Boy
She asked the questions, and now I'm answering them!
1: what is your favorite store?
This is a question I can honestly never answer. it's honestly too hard to decide. and really, i shop anywhere and everywhere.


2: what are your three closet staples?
my jean jacket. I wear this thing 2, sometimes 3 times a week
lip color. i've been wearing lipstick and lipstains for so long now that my face feel naked without a pop of color
a good dress. you can dress it up or down, pair it with a sweater over or something lacy under (I have been wearing dresses so much lately, i love how you can do anything with them)


3: what is your favorite TV show?
i have always loved MTV's 'Truelife'
other than that, currently i watch 'The Carrie Diaries' which i enjoy quite thuroughly

4: If you could be any TV or movie character, who would you be?
I would be Olive Penderghast. Such a beaut and it going steady with Penn Badgley. YES


5: If you could be one item of any price, what would it be?
 I would be Daisy, by Marc Jacobs.


6: what is your favorite band and or singer?
Since the dawn of time, i've loved The Xx. I also listen to Aer religiously. 


7: what are your top read daily blogs?
AND all of your guy's of course. 


8: What would be your tip for new bloggers?
Blog about what you want to. There are no agenda's to be filled. A blog is your person pen and pad of paper, so, go for it!


9: what is one thing you have learned about yourself since blogging?
That I am not the best at expressing how i really feel. Then again, I've never had the best communication skills. 


10: what is your favorite season?
Autumn, then Spring, then Summer. 
I love driving with the windows down to much for snow. 

11: If you could switch lives with anyone, who would it be?
Lauren Conrad. Hands down. 

1 comment:

  1. i love that you would be olive penderghast. YES! best movie character of all time. just the perfect combo of stylish and sarcastic.

    ReplyDelete

FASHION GURU'S