Sunday, July 3, 2011

9 loves

1- Fashion. Obviously.

2- my friends, I would be absolutely lost right now without a great set of BFF's .

3- The simple things in life.
       - nail polish.
       - red hair.
       - Forever 21.
       - snow cones on a summer day.
       - being a licensed driver.
       - etc.

4- Autumn. I love Autumn more then you can ever understand. Everything about it.

5- Laying on the grass and staring at the sky.

6- Music. Anything from the most beautiful lyrics, to the most blasphemous. I just love it.
It heals the soul, and reminds us of better days.

7- Small talk. I can talk about anything with some people, and those are my favorite people.

8- Naps. They are the cure to anything and everything. A good nap puts anyone in a better mood.

9- Love. There are too many things I love. Love is an amazing thing. Everyone craves love, and everyone finds love, whether in this life, or the next. Your day will come, I promise.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION GURU'S