Saturday, July 2, 2011

10 Secrets.

Well, now I find this one particularly hard to accomplish. I dont keep secrets, hardly, so I might just use ones that you already know and that aren't neccisarily secrets.

1- I only wish I was a true red head.

2- I am an avid journal writer. You should be too. You won't regret it.

3- I am incredibly excited for Junior year.

4- I am giving blood today, and I am terrified.

5- I am so keen on people doing what they want in life. What else is going to make you happy?

6- I think british boys are the most adorable things ever. It's true.

7- I am a sucker for a boy who dresses well, and smells delightful.
( He also has to have a great personality, Im not all about looks, I promise.)

8- I believe picnics and bike rides are the best dates ever.

9- I long to work at Grey Whale.

10- I love DisneyLand just as much as the average 7 year old, and I always will.

        So, there you have it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION GURU'S