Thursday, June 16, 2011

East Coast Feelings.

For as long as I've lived I have loved the music of a certain man name Jonathan Jones.
His music is Genius,
Pure, and Simple.

His latest band, Community Group, just released their first album 2 days ago, and oh i'm in love.

Listen while you Read.

This last week has been a ball
and,
Laser tagging at 11:00 at night is all the better, let me tell ya.


just kickin it.


 elle's rull cute.
 our favorite ride, closed every time.
 love her.
 typical picture.

its the good life.

P.S.
I am leaving for St. George today to have a ball and show off my vintage swimwear.
I will be seeing my most favorite cousin Liz Yeager in the Tuacahn shows.
She's a babe, and we are practically twins.

She's so adorable, and i miss her guts.
Also, we are going on a date, (my first, haha) and I cannot wait.

Love you all, Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I hate you.
    you always leave at the
    most inconvenient time.
    Hors devors.

    ReplyDelete

FASHION GURU'S