Sunday, June 19, 2011

anxiety.

my little life has suddenly become the most hecktic thing ever experience.
would you like to hear about it?
aight.


I went on my fun little adventure to St. George and had a grand time, and now finally, and 11:00 at night I have arrived back.

This is my weeks schedule.

Monday: Go to the salon with mam, get mah hur did. (p.s. i am incredibly excited for this one)
Then, do various summer activities with MLA.

Tuesday: Watch G-ma, for who knows how many hours, but she is quite hilarious, so I'm pretty alright with it.

Wednsday: Do approx. 47 loads of laundry, fold & put away. oh heck.
At 1:00 I get to watch the most adorable of babies. I love Lainy, she is a doll.

Thursday: Watch G-ma, again. Listen to her say little comments about Glenn Beck that make absolutley no sense to me but Gramps knows exactly what she is talking about.

Then that night I am going to the long awaited Jonathan Jones concert with one of my sisters friends.
Kick back and listen to great music.

Friday: Mentally prepare myself for the 6 hour drive to Vegas the next day.
Did I mention that I really hate road trips?

Saturday: Drive to Vegas, get ready, look smokin' hot, go to the Britney Spears concert with my sister in-law and all of her sisters, have a grand ol' time.

Sunday: Drive home from Vegas.
Come home.
Pack my little cardboard box for GIRLS CAMP.
Oh heck. I am already dreading it.( Its always one of those things that I dont happen to appreciate until after I get home)

Monday: Get up at the crack of dawn and go to girls camp.
Will my bed be missing me?
Yes.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you aint thinkin' we just hanging out monday.
    everyday bih.

    ReplyDelete

FASHION GURU'S