Thursday, May 19, 2011

utter chaos. ahahahaha.

just a forewarning, this blog post has nothing to do with the clothes i have or have not been wearing the past 2 weeks, it is simply me explaining to you fellow bloggers that my life has been utter chaos lately and my head might explode soon.

skool is ending soon.
i am going crazaayay.
my math teacher is a nut
so are various people at the school.
i went to morp, it was great.
i am trying to fit a thousand things into my life.
floral design is a waste of my life.
i love jan hawke and her wardrobe.
after 4 days of waking up a 5:00 a.m. i am finally permited to recieve a drivers license.
i am rediscovering amazing music.
i laugh to hard at absolutley nothing.
new death cab for cutie. what more do i have to say?
sometimes the world is crumbling around me, and i dont really care.
i tried out for a play, do i particularly like drama? hahahah noooo.
i need a job.
i love clothes.
i need a job because i love clothes.
i am freezing my tail off in this weather.
working out has felt soo great lately.
i need a break, but am dreading the end of the school year.
i am saving all my tears for june the 3rd,
the day i lose my best friend to connecticut.



reality hasnt set in just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION GURU'S