Tuesday, April 26, 2011

everything you could imagine.


this is sunday and mondeeee.
i am trying to get over a lot of things today,
like, the fact that it snowed?
and that mr. draper really is insane,
and that my hair was a hotttt mess,
and i had to go to the dentist, noooo  sir.
Also, it was an A day,
and i was just feeling down untillllll


I found out that it was one miss kelsey waters birthday,
and i attended taco tuesday with mardi thomas, max atwooood, and lauren davis.
I had a great chat with grandfather, and he made me laugh uncontrolably,
i came home, was cleaning my room, and found these beauties behind my dresser,

who knows when they were purchased, but hey! i like em'.

                                                            oh and who is officially going to morp with MLA?
                                                                       that would be me, RTF.

1 comment:

FASHION GURU'S