Wednesday, July 17, 2013

This is my blog.

But my life has become immensely busy and changed a lot to say the least.
Life is good. I couldn't be happier about who is in my life right now, (more importantly, who is not.)
Missionaries make me so extremely grateful and motivated to be a better person.
I think blogging is dying out.
I have mixed feelings, but mostly I think it is just a sign that better things are out there and life is evolving.
To be honest, this blog harbors all of my past and places, people and things that I no longer care for.
Who knows, maybe I will continue to post a few posts here and there, but I am doing amazing, just so everyone knows.

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh no!! this makes me so sad! i love blogging so so so SO much, and it makes me so sad to see a blog that i just find and love is dwindling. but your style is so perfect, it's like we're the same person. do you at least have an instagram i can follow?

    ReplyDelete

FASHION GURU'S