Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Recently;

I seriously am loving rap. No joke, 99%  of the time lately I am listening to either Atmosphere or Aer.
My nails are either painted black or nude. 
My hair is shorter. 
I am busy going to school/working and saving money so that I can take a fabulous trip to Cali. with my sister and best friend.
I've finally reached the point of exchanging words with the kid I've had my eye on since the 7th grade.
I'm reading the last song. I have an obsession. With the book/characters/setting
I only have school for two periods and it is the best thing. Ever. 
My room hasn't been clean since................ well. See I can't even remember. 
My face feels naked without lipstick on.
I'm laughing. A whole lot.
I'm trying to pretend that I love doing hair, but I can't fully say that I do. I'm really hoping that this changes.
The Carrie Diaries. I love it so much.
Is it bad that I love when my parents go out of town? Didn't think so.
I feel more grown up everyday. 
High school life is dwindling. And I'm having mixed emotions. 

1 comment:

  1. THE CARRIE DIARIES! It's so good. Her clothes are amazing. And Atmosphere is so good. YER CUTE.

    ReplyDelete

FASHION GURU'S