Friday, November 23, 2012

Routine.

i have reached a point in my life where the only things i do, are the same things that i have always done. 
had the same habits, good and bad. 
lived my life for the same reasons, good and bad. 
not ever really standing out or standing up to what i believe in. 
having feelings for certain people that i didn't necessarily want to have feelings for. 
been the same, non communicative, introverted person. 
been unhappy for reasons which i couldn't control, because i was letting someone else's happiness determine mine. 
wanted something so much more that this small scale high school life. 
waiting for my attitude to turn around and for my life to get better. 

i am ready to be my own, but i'm not sure where or how to start this long and almost grueling process
as scary as it is to think about, high school is ending sooner than later, and this seems to me about the best time to be thinking about being who i really want to be. 
realizing that all people come, but not all of them go. 
that my life, can be what i want it to be,
my path is just being chosen,
there's always room for improvement, and that i'm bound to make a mistake or two along the way.  


3 comments:

  1. Preach.
    This is my life RIGHT NOW.
    So, I feel ya. It's scary, but unbelivably worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this.
    this is my life right now as well.

    good luck with it all.


    [allisonleighann.blogspot.com]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been in the same exact situation. The other day i was telling my mom about this. She didn't give me advice but put a book into my hands. It's called The Traveler's Gift. I'm not finished with it but has already changed my life around. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

FASHION GURU'S