Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My favorite fashion vloggers......

Lately I have become a Youtube junkie and I watch vlogs all of the time. 
Two of my most favorite vloggers are;
and...
Stila Babe 09 (Meredith)

First off, Dulce Candy is the cutest little thing in the world. She is 25 and she is tiny. She served in the US military which is kind of funny because she is the girliest thing alive. She has been making Youtube vids for forever and she has been making it big in the fashion world. She actually has her own store now (dulceycandyxo.com) where you can buy things that she wears all of the time for really affordable prices. She always shops at stores that are local and not too high fashion so that anyone who wanted something that she wore could easily go and buy it for them self. She is just adorable and I love hearing her advice and watching her videos. 

Then there is Meredith, (I talk about her like I know her, I only wish I did, hah) She is 17 and she is from Southern California. I love her channel because she has really similar style to me, she always has great advice and tips, and I feel like I'm her best friend when I watch her videos. I also love the fact that she is always shopping at stores like Target, Forever 21, and H&M. I'm pretty much addicted to watching her videos. I hope she never stops making them. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I looooveee dulce candy. If you feel the need to add to your addiction, look up:

    Beautycrush
    Fleurdeforce
    & shaaanxo.


    ReplyDelete

FASHION GURU'S