Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Does anybody have the cure to a bad week?

This week, has got to be the worst week that I have had in quite sometime.
The funny thing about it is, that nothing monumentally horrible happened to me, just a mountain of small things that really started to add up.
-Dumb things like, things are starting to go missing in my life. Ipod, wallet, sunglasses. So I spend my time sitting here while my brain rots away as I try to figure out where they could have gone.
-School is killing me. It's not even mid-term and I feel like my classes are harder than ever. (AP English, if you wanted a time consuming class to take, this is the one)
-Waking up in the morning feels 4000 times harder for some reason
-My motivation seems to have hit an all time low.

Everyone around me seems to be in this 'Pre-Thanksgiving' funk. It's not hard to tell that everyone is ready beyond belief for a much needed break.

It feels like life threw up on me and I'm just not sure where to start cleaning up.

2 comments:

  1. Yes! I feel your pain! Here is my cure:
    1. A smile!
    2. ICECREAM!
    3. Good friends.
    Loves,
    Kallee

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally in a pre-thanksgiving funk. don't worry. i was the laziest bum all week.
    buy yourself some christmas cadbury eggs. that's been working for me.

    ReplyDelete

FASHION GURU'S