Friday, September 28, 2012

This school year has been good to me.

Senior year so far has honestly been the best school year yet.
I have an internship at the boutique "Bags That Fit" in AF, and i love it so much. I work with the cutest ladies on the planet and it is such a great opportunity to expand my knowledge and prepare me for my upcoming future. 
I took AP English on a whim. I won't lie, its a challenge, but it has been so good for me. I have read more books in these past two weeks than I have the whole summer. Plus, i got a 92 on our first paper, i'm feelin pretty proud.
Radio 2 has been so much fun. KPGR, Me+Abby Erekson every Monday at 5.00pm. Being on the radio really is a great experience. I love every person in that class and it's always a hoot. 
I hate math, but i do love my math class. I have it with the best people. The people I've become friends with are worth getting a 65% on the first test. :(
Me and Max t.a. for the counselling office second period, and it is the funniest thing I've ever experienced.  We honestly do the weirdest things while we're wondering the halls. We also hate delivering notes to room 138 & 156 (max, hbh)

I also feel like I've had the chance to get to know a lot of people better. Which is so good. My grades are the best they've ever been. School isn't a terrible institution that i dread going to anymore. I'm enjoying every part of life. 

-robyn.

p.s., i'm going to the X96 concert tomorrow. SO EXCITED.

2 comments:

FASHION GURU'S