Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Loves

Loves





1. Chambray shirts. 
What more can I? You can wear these soo many ways.

2.Bows
Mmmmmhmm. I love bows. They add the perfect touch of girliness.

3.Geometric Jewelry
Triangles, squares,  black, gold & studs. I la la love them all.

4.Lo'real Colour Riche Lip Balm
This is my one and only lip product lately. I wear it EVERYday. No matter if I actually get ready, or I just want a touch of color, And, they smell soooo so so good.

5.Daisy; Eau so fresh, by Marc Jacobs
This will forever be my favorite perfume. It smells so delightful. 

6. Peter Pan collars & comfy Sweaters
All of the school shopping I've done so far, has been revolved around these two. Expect to see me wearing this combo often.

7.White All-Stars
Just bought a pair of these for back to school. They are so classic, and go with anything. Throw a pair of these babies on, and you are good to go.

8.Satchels
I love satchels. Ones with long straps, ones with short straps, blue ones, pink ones, green ones, you name one, chances are I love it.

9. Neutral nail polish
I'm a sucker for neutral colors. 98.3% of the time, this is the color you will find one my nails.

10. Cozy long socks
I love them. Hello fall essential. 



1 comment:

  1. honestly, what is better than finding someone with your name, and them totally representing it well??? nothing. you are precious and so is your blog! love it. following.
    www.adashofrobs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

FASHION GURU'S