Monday, May 7, 2012

pt. 1

sometimes i wonder why i neglect certain friendships,
or why i let that one person take over my thoughts & actions.
and then i wonder why i don't get better grades,
or care more about how my life is turning out.
i wonder why i get really anxious over really stupid situations.
i wonder why i don't just wake up one day and drive to Disneyland.
i wonder why i don't have a better relationship with my mom,
or why i can't keep my room clean.
why i have no motivation,
and can't keep on the same nail polish for more than 24 hours.
sometimes i wonder why i absolutely cannot do math,
and why i always make things seem more complicated then they really are.
i wonder why i'm not better at managing time & tasks.
or why i have the hardest time seeing the good in people.

2 comments:

  1. hey, me too.
    you're definitely not alone in this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey me three. im down to drive to disneyland with you.

    ReplyDelete

FASHION GURU'S