Sunday, March 25, 2012

whatever the heck this is called.

i was tagged by Mallory over at Just Kitten,
love that girl.
anyshoe, here goes.

11 things about me;
1. I am a worry wart. I worry way too often about things that I shouldn't, and I mean WAY too often.
2.I secretly yearn for luscious long hair everyday. 
3.I'm not sporty whatsoever. Never have been probably never will be.
4. Hi, my name is Robyn and I'm a shopaholic.
5. I have thee strangest taste in music and am often made fun of for it.
6.I feel as if hand holding is an utmost privilege, I mean come on, your fingers are literally intertwined. 
7.When I write, it is all capitols. Except for the i's. it is too time consuming to double cross.
8. I insist on marrying someone ridiculously tall. That way i can wear heels and not feel like a fool.
9. I looove painting & having painted nails but i am way too inconsistent to leave them alone once i have.
10. i'm still VL, what can i say?
11. I am almost positive i am meant to live by the beach. 

1. what band/s did you grow up on?
The B52's, without a doubt. 
2. name three things that would be in your worst nightmare.
Seaworld, Heights, and being left alone forever.
3. if your wedding was tomorrow, what would it be like?
Most likely during on of the fall months, robin's egg blue & simplistic.
4. what is your favorite band, album, song?
way too hard to choose, but i can tell you my favorite song as of late, Roll Away Your Stone - Mumford and Sons. Have you ever listened to that song from start to finish? It is incredible.
5. kiss, date, dump: jake gyllenhaal, channing tatum, jude law. choose wisely.
This is an easy one, Dump: Jake Gyllenhaal, i've never really have a thing for him. Kiss: Channing Tatum. Who wouldn't want to kiss that face? Date: Jude Law, i'm a sucker for Brits. and for other obvious reasons.Ladies, chivalry is still alive. It lives in the UK
6. what are your two favorite names for a boy and a girl?
Ruby & Winston, it wouldn't hurt a bit either if they were a set of twins.
7. if you had unlimited money, where would you travel in the world?
I would to London first, and then around the rest of Europe.
8. what is the funniest video you have seen on youtube?
Probably this,
or this, only because she is adorable and i find myself saying no no no all the time now.

9. describe your ideal MAN.
If anything appearance wise matters, it is a man with good taste. if he dresses well, my heart is won over. Dark hair, green or blue eyes, somewhere in the range of 6ft tall, has the utmost respect for me, he is funny & outgoing because i am the opposite, he is not selfish & he loves me for who i am. 
10. what is your fashion weakness? (i.e. you love shoes)
Stripes. It's not like i want it to be this either, I am just drawn to them subconsciously.
11. give us a favorite quote.
" you can''t keep waiting for the day when your life falls into place, you have to take matters into your own hands or you will be waiting an awfully long time"- Marjorie Pay Hinckley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION GURU'S