Sunday, February 12, 2012

today.

today i went to church,
twice.
it was nice, but the looks i got after not taking the sacrament for the second time were not.
my grandpa turned 89 today. greatest man i know.
i arranged for a custom dress to be made, it should be great.
i did some homework.
watched the movie "The Art of getting by", it was the kind of movie i enjoy watching.
i chewed multiple sticks of cinnamon gum.
attempted to clean my room.
ate delicious food & oreos with a fork.
listened to Mumford and Sons.
watched this:
bare with me, i have posted this before but i do find myself watching it almost every sunday.
went to Sadie Edwards house.
Her sister is leaving for a mission soon, and about two weeks after he leaves, her twin brother is coming home. haha!
Cried because my young womens president was released.
Felt the spirit.
visited youth.lds.org
planned my outfit.
read my scrips.
& now i'm here, ready as ever for bed. 
gggggggoooooooood night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION GURU'S