Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A few things about myself.

1.
My wedding photos will absolutely be taken by Alixann Loosle. Her work it terribly gorgeous and I can't get enough of it. 





2.

A boys smile can make me melt in an instant. I'm sure this is no different for most of you girls.







And as if that wasn't enough, got to 1:25 seconds in this video and enjoy the best 3 or so seconds of your life. ( feel free to pause, i do it all the time.)

3. 
I kind of have an obsession with red hair.
I wish all the time that mine was real, and not from a bottle.
Sooo gorgeous.

4.
I like to live as care-free and make the most of everyday.

5.
I enjoy GOOD music.
Ellie Goulding
Mumford and Sons
Arcade Fire
M83
The Shins
Lissie
Bon Iver
Brandon Flowers (Seen above^)
Broken Bells
City and Colour
Death Cab for Cutie
Feist
The Middle East
Florence + The Machine
& so on and so forth.
It sooths the soul and makes a horrible day into a much better one.

6.
I enjoy lip color,
Lipstick
Lip stain
Lip gloss.
You name it, I'll wear it.
(thanks mardi, for making me buy this!)
7.
I hope to own a shabby boutique some day. 
I will most likely be called 'A Fine Frenzy'^
I have mulled on this topic for quite sometime and I feel it would make my life more than complete and I could live my life through my dreams.

Something along the lines of these.

Well, anyshoe.
I just thought i would share a few thoughts about myself.
That's alllllll folks.

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE alixann. she is fabulous. too bad she's getting more popular and more expensive!

    ReplyDelete

FASHION GURU'S