Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Everyone has challenges in life.

And comparing your life to another's i've learned is just not the answer.
I feel sad inside some days because I never see my lovely cousin Liz Yeager.
I love her so much and wish I could spend more time with her, but i always feel completely stressed and i feel bad because i dont take the time to make sure we stay in touch.
I feel sad sometimes because I would see on facebook or something how much fun she was having, and what she was doing with her life, and wanting so much to be apart of it. Realizing how much i miss her in my life, but that is my own problem, and it can definatley be fixed.

I need to make time in my life to reach out to the things that make me a better person.
she in one of them. 
I cannot hold onto this sadness anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION GURU'S