Monday, October 24, 2011

MONDAYS.

Admit it, we all have a love-hate relationship with Mondays.
We all complain to no end about "how tired we are" or, "we should't even be here"
I hear atleast 5 people every Monday blab on about how much they hate this blessed day.


So I propose something, 'The 10 things I love today' every monday.
To knock some sense into the Anti-Monday activists.


  1. Short classes. Who doesn't?
  2. Pumpkin carving for family night.
  3. Going to Costco and buying fruit leather. My favorite.
  4. Talking to J.C. about our crazy teacher..
  5. Wavy hair. My go-to hair style as of this school year.
  6. Not having 7 years of homework because it is the end of the term.
  7. Hearing Mr. Biggs scream like a girl.
  8. Baking pumpkin cookies for the 5th time this month.
  9. Going to bed at promptly 9 p.m.
  10. Being in love with the Autumn weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION GURU'S