Monday, October 17, 2011

7 things.

1. I greatly enjoy my time alone, I am without a doubt an introvert.

2. Green eyes & red hair are two features that I am obsessed with. They are some of Gods greatest creations.

3. I am a professional at EBay shopping. It is highly addicting and I have mastered the art of online shopping.

4. I loathe driving. Whenever someone else in the car is capable of driving, I hand them the keys and forget about it.

5. When I grow up I hope to open a boutique full of urban & crafty items.

6. I have not been kissed, held hands with, or been asked on a official date by a young lad yet.


7. I could sit outside on a over-cast day listening to music for hours.

City and Colour,
Iron & Wine
&
Arcade Fire
sooth the soul.



No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION GURU'S