Monday, July 18, 2011

ofcourse, 18.

I have always had the desire to work at XXI.
I walk in there a few days ago to see the "We're Hiring!" sign kickin it on the front desk.
I was happier then ever, UNTIL, i found out that you have to be 18.
Goooodness. Why oh why.

I feel like I could really use a job right about now.
I have a "job" that pays well, but never includes more then sitting around in my own house.
I am the type of person who has to get out of the house. Have somewhere to look forward to going, But nah, I just take a flight of stairs in my own house and there I am.

Would you like to hear about my last pay-check?

So I get payed 119.50
Then I have to put 60 of it into savings,
Then I have to give my father 40 of it for half of my Britney Spears ticket.
Then I have to pay 12 dollars in tithing.
I love being left with $7.50. best thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION GURU'S