Friday, July 8, 2011

4 Books


Listen and Read.


       Indeed, I have skipped 5 foods.
I just didn't feel inspired for that particular post.
So sorry,

1-  'Boys Will Put You On A Pedestal'
I was thumbing through a stack of '90% off ' books at F.Y.E and came across this, little did I know It would be the best book I ever read, and the best dollar and nintey-seven cents that I had ver spent.
This is a book full of great advice, short stories, new things you never knew, but always wanted to know about love. It was written by Philip Van Maunching, a father of 2 teenage girls. He knows exactly how to put everything, I have read it countless times, and it never gets old.

2- 'The Lovely Bones'
I read this book for the first time in 7th grade. I fell in love. Something about it, the way it makes me feel.

 
3- 'A Certain Slant of Light'
Love this book, that is all.

4- 'The Bermudez Triangle'
I have had this book for YEARS, and regretably hadn't read it until 2 weeks ago. Very good summer book. Very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FASHION GURU'S